IIt’s in uncertain times that we are reminded of the importance of our shared journey as a global community. Today, we are more aware than ever of the impact of our actions on others and the world. The health and well-being of our guests, staff and community are the upmost priority. We are very closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in accordance with local health authorities and guidelines set in place by the World Health Organization (WHO), and implementing strict safety protocols.
Dear Guests, please take the time to read the following necessary measures as those carefully emerge from the “Health First” certified Action Plan of the hotel, according the Greek law.
- Check in is at 15.00 and check out at 11.00am, as required by the Government Hygiene Protocol. Timing is critically important for the room sterilization and no late check out will be optional.
- Remember to disinfect your hands and luggage before entering the sterilized hotel area.
- Remember to look for the safety distance signs and keep the required distance from the front desk and the bar.
- For safety reasons we have limited the access of our team in your room. Front desk team will offer you a short description of your room without entering if not requested.
- For everything you might need you may call us from your room phone.
- Prefer contactless payments for your transactions in order to avoid cash payments.
- In case you feel sick, you are requested to stay in the room and inform the Front Desk team.
- Your room has been entirely sterilized by using Purespace & Diversay cleaning material. You will be the only people with access in your room except in case of emergency. Visitors are not allowed in the room by the WHO Protocol.
- The room cooling has been sterilized and the service is certified.
- Housekeeping & maintenance team will enter your suite for the daily cleaning service. For the safety of our team and yours, you are kindly requested to leave the room by 12pm as 5 hours is the ideal duration for a proper ventilation.
- Turn down service will be optional. In case you wish to receive turn down service between 19.00 and 21.00 please contact reception in advance. Please note that turn down service does not include deep cleaning & linen change.
- We invite you to use the Room Service and enjoy your privacy by receiving the service free of charge. Our team will deliver the tray in the room and skip the dishes presentation in order to limit the duration of its presence. Please for hygiene reasons, remember to inform our team that the tray is ready to be collected back.
- Common areas are being frequently sterilized during the day with Diversey. However, we recommend you to avoid common hotel areas and prefer the facilities of your suite.
- During your presence to common areas, we ask you to respect the distance signs, keep the distance safety measures between you and the staff.
- Remember to wash and disinfect your hands frequently.
- Follow the special updated policies of the pool area and the Bar – Restaurant which will be explained to you from the staff.
- The pool is available from 09.00 am until 7.00 pm with no more than 4 people inside.
- We advise you to ask our team for further information regarding the WHO Protocol and the hotel policies any time you feel you may have a question. Our team will ensure that you will keep being updated in case additional measures or modifications emerge.
Thank you for your personal responsibility and for respecting our well-considered measures, helping us to assure a safe environment for our Guests and Staff.
The Hotel Management